Evoland2(进化之地2)对话整理(2)——尼必鲁村(Nibiru)

Fina的家


Fina:

Oh, you're awake?

哈,你醒啦?

Are you feeling better?

感觉好些了吗?


Kuro:

...

。。。


Fina:

My father found you passed out deep in the forest.

我的父亲发现你在森林深处昏迷了。

You don't remember anything? Not even your name?

你什么都不记得了吗?甚至不记得自己的名字?

Maybe if you wandered around the forest, that would help jog your memory.

可能你在森林附近晃悠一会,会帮助你唤醒你的记忆。

By the way, I didn't introduce myself. My name is...

顺道一提,我还没有介绍自己呢。我叫。。。

I...

我。。。

I hope you remember everything quickly.

我祝愿你很快恢复记忆。


Fina(再次对话):

I hope visiting the forest where my father found you will help you remember everything...

我希望在我父亲找到你的那个森林里转转可以帮助你恢复记忆。。。


床头柜:

You have found 10G!

你找到了十块钱!

Are you really going to steal from those who helped you?

你真的要把这些钱从帮助你的人手里偷走吗?


No: 

Good.

好的。

Best to leave the money here.

最好把钱留在这。

It's not like you're going to need it!

看样子你不会用到它!

Yes:

Congratulations...

恭喜你。。。

A lesson in morality...

一堂道德课。。。


再次对话:

It's empty now...

它现在空空如也。。。

"And whose fault is that?

这又是谁的错?


壁炉:

A fire.

一个壁炉。

Must be nice in winter.

在冬天一定很暖和。


床边的画:

A splended landscape with a sunset.

一副漂亮的日落风景画。

You can see four people running together.

你可以看见画中四个人在一起奔跑。


红色的床:

A bed.

一张床。

...

。。。

There's probably something more interesting to look at...

这里一定可以看到别的更有意思的东西。


圆形容器:

A nice pot that must contain a lot of interesting things.

一个精美的罐子,里面一定装了很多有意思的东西。

...

。。。

But you can't open it.

但你打不开。


柜子:

Alchemy instruments, mushrooms and butterflies.

炼金器械,蘑菇还有蝴蝶。

Who could use that?

谁会用到这些东西?


上方箱子:

This chest could probably be opened if the developers of this game had time to code it.

如果这个游戏的开发者有时间写代码的话,这个箱子很可能可以打开。


下方箱子:

The chest contains a beautiful green adventure costume.

这个箱子装着一件漂亮的绿色冒险套装。

...

。。。

No way you could wear that. You would look ridiculous.

你才不会穿上它呢。你一定看起来很荒唐。


室外


Finrost: 

You're the young man I found in the forest, aren't you?

你就是那个我在森林里找到的年轻人,不是吗?

Fina has been worried about you.

Fina一直在担心你呢。

Be sure to thank her when you get the chance.

当有机会的时候别忘了感谢她啊。


Finrost: 

If you wish to go into the forest, take the path that crosses the bridge and make your way north.

如果你想要进入森林,走那条需要过桥的小路,然后往北走。

But you'd do well to get yourself a weapon before you head out.

但是在出发之前最好给自己弄一把武器。


拿到剑后再次对话:

Oh, you're still around?

诶,你还在这附近?

Fina was looking for you. She was starting to fret, what with those monsters in the forest...

Fina刚刚正在找你,因为森林里的那些怪物,她开始有点急躁。

Don't worry about her, though -- she can handle herself out there. 

不过不用太担心她,尽管—— 她在那可以自己解决问题的。

And I see you found a sword!

我看到你找到了一把剑!

If you want to get into the forest, just follow the path that crosses the bridge and then head north.

如果你想进入森林,走这条穿过桥得小路,然后向北边走。


井边的紫发人:

The war against the Demons ended 50 years ago, with the Empire victorious.

与恶魔之间的战争在50年前结束了,帝国获得了胜利。

We've had peace ever since, but you never know...

在那之后我们获得了和平,但是你不知道的是。。。

Best keep running to stay in shape!

最好坚持跑步保持身材!


水井:

At the bottom of the well, you make out the remains of an adventurer...

在井底,你找到了一具探险者的尸体。。。

Who would be dumb enough to go down a well?

谁会蠢到爬到井底呢?


金发女子:

I heard that pirates are camped out on the Cursed Isle!

我听说在诅咒岛上海盗正在扎营!

So far they've only attacked boats belonging to Seera traders...

很久以来他们只袭击Seera商人的船只。。。

Rumor has it that their leader is a giant with a crazy-big moustache.

流言说他们的老大是一个留着超级大胡子的巨人。

...

。。。

I have a thing for moustache.

我就喜欢胡子。


农夫:

Normally, I'd be out for a stroll in the forest around this time, but a bunch of monsters appeared there recently...

平常这个时候,我会去森林里散步,但是一大群怪物最近出现在了那里。。。

In fact, that was right after Finrost brought you here.

事实上,Finrost把你带到这里是正确的选择。

They attacked you, didn't they?

它们攻击你了,不是吗?


武器房门口女子:

Have you heard of the Sylphs?

你听说过精灵吗?

They're strange beings that exist out of time!

他们是存在于时间之外的神奇物种!

Some say a Sylph lived in these parts long ago.

有人说很久以前有一只精灵住在这附近。

What might've happened to her...?

她到底出了什么事。。。?


褐发女子:

We're coming up on the 50th anniversary of the Demons' defeat.

我们马上要迎来恶魔失败50周年的纪念日。

I'm planning to wear my finest dress at the fireworks show in Genova!

我准备穿上我最好的裙子,去参加Genova的烟火大会!


大叔:

This village is so boring!

这个村子实在是太无聊了!

I would've loved to live at the time of Emperor Lothair.

我愿意生活在Lothair皇帝的时代。

Who knows, maybe I could've been a general in his army and fought Demons...

谁知道呢,我可能已经在他的军队里当上了将军,并且与恶魔打仗。。。


灰绿色头发女孩:

Don't you dare tell Fina this, but I'm kind of jealous of her.

你可千万别告诉Fina,但我有点嫉妒她。

I mean, she's the chief's daughter, and she's so sweet and full of life!

我的意思是,她是村长的女儿,并且她是如此的甜美,生活充满活力!

 And apparently she has magical powers?!

并且她有魔法的力量?!

Although her whole family is a little... off.

虽然他全家都有点。。。怪怪的。



钓鱼翁:

What a nice day to fish in peace, with nobody around to bug me!

今天真是个钓鱼的好日子,没有人来烦我!

Well, almost nobody...

好吧,几乎没有人。。。


(和商店老版对话后)

What? The key to the old house?

啥?旧房子的钥匙?

Hmm... I might have it... Or not... It depends...

嗯。。。我可能有。。。也可能没有。。。取决于。。。

How'bout you do me a favor in return?

你为我做件事,当作回报,怎么样?


No:

Your loss...

这是你的损失。。。


Yes:

See, I have this fish-related issue I can't seem to solve...

看到了吗,我有一个跟钓鱼有关的问题,但看来我没法解决。。。

Maybe a young fella like yourself could help me out...

可能像你一样的年轻人可以帮助我。。。


N 01 - Fishing Rods

鱼杆

My fishing rods are all tangled up... I can't tell one from another...

我的鱼竿缠到一起去了。。。我没法把它们分开。。。

Each time they cross, follow the line that goes left or right.

每次鱼线交叉的时候,沿着向左或向右的线走。

Which rod should I use to catch that fish?

我该用哪根鱼杆来抓住那条鱼?


错误:

I thought you were smarter than that...

我以为你会更聪明。。。

正确:

Thanks for helpin' me out! Lemme give you this old key. It's no good to me anyway.

谢谢帮忙!这把旧钥匙归你啦。反正对我来说也没什么用了。


拿到钥匙后再次对话:

What a nice day to fish in peace, with nobody around to bug me!

今天真是个钓鱼的好日子,没有人来烦我!

Thanks for your help...

感谢你的帮助。。。


紫发男子:

Up north there's the old Spelbuk Forest, which is usually pretty quiet...

北边就是Spelbuk森林了,那里平常都很安静。。。

(没有剑试图离开村庄)

Be careful -- monsters started overrunning the forest yesterday.

小心—— 昨天怪物开始在森林里肆虐。

Since it becomes so dangerous, you should find yourself a weapon before going there.

既然那里变得这么危险,在去那里之前你应该给自己找一把武器。

Why don't you stop by the store? They might have one for sale.

为什不去商店逛逛呢?他们可能会有卖的。


蓝灰发色女子:

Legend has it that a Guardian lives in the forest.

传说森林里住着一位守卫。

The place does have some very ancient ruins.

这个地方确实有一些非常古老的遗迹。

But I've never run into a Guardian in there.

但是我从来没遇见过守卫。


紫发女孩:

HELP ME!!!

救命啊!!!

The evil Demon King is chasing me!

邪恶的恶魔王正在追我!

GAAAHHHHHHH!!

啊!!


褐发男孩:

I'm the evil Demon King!

我是邪恶的恶魔之王!

If I catch you, I'll bite you!

如果我抓住你,我就要咬你!


金发男孩:

Man...

天啊。。。

It's so boring here...

这里实在是太无聊了。。。

I can't wait for this vacation to be over, when we go back to Genova!

我已经等不及这个假期结束了,那时我们会回到Genova!

I'd rather be playing with my friends there and listening to the Prophet's stories...

我宁愿和我的朋友在那里玩,听先知讲故事。


灰发大叔:

Someday, I'm going to explore the Frozen Continent for myself, just like the famed explorer Largo!

有一天,我会自己去探索冰封的大陆,就像有名的探险家Largo!

...

。。。

But today 's not a good day... I'm about due for a nap...

不过今天不太象是个好日子。。。 我要去小睡一会。。。


伐木工:

I just love choppin' wood!

我就喜欢砍树!

I could do it day and night without ever getting bored...

我可以日以继夜的干这件事,一点也不会感到无聊。。。

Why can't my wife see that?

为什么我的妻子没办法理解我?

At least you understand me, right?

至少你理解我,对吗?


Yes:

Thanks. I knew I wasn't the only one.

谢谢,我就知道我并不孤单。

No:

...

。。。

You don't understand a thing!

你什么都不了解!


伐木工的妻子:

My husband won't stop cutting wood...

我的丈夫一直在砍树。。。

Where are we going to store all this?

我们得把这些木头储存在哪里呢?

And hopefully the Forest Guardian isn't too upset by all the racket!

希望森林守卫不会被这些嘈杂声弄得心烦意乱!


旅馆

旅店老板:

This inn was built shortly after Fina's grandfather founded the village.

Fina的祖父建立这个村子不久,这家旅馆就建成了。

We welcome any traveler who wants to rest here.

我们欢迎所有想在这里休息的旅行者。

Well, except Demons, of course.

当然,恶魔除外。

No way is one of them gonna set foot in my place.

我才不会让他们踏进我的地盘。


 书柜:

"The Magi and the Guardian"

- Imperial Library Publishing Group

“Magi人和守卫”

- 帝国图书馆出版集团


商店

商店老板:

Welcome to Everything under the Sun!

欢迎来到“阳光下的一切”!

Here you'll find... Everything under the sun!

在这里你可以找到。。。阳光下的一切!

Except... I don't have anything to sell at the moment...

除了。。。 这个时候我没有任何东西可以卖给你。。。

The road to the Empire's capital was blocked by a rockslide.

通向帝国首都的路被山崩落石挡住了

It will probably be a few more days before they clear it out...

他们清理落石大概还要花上几天时间。。。

Yes, I know... ANOTHER rockslide.

是的我知道。。。又一次山崩。

It's like they happen every other day...

就像每隔一天就会发生一次一样。。。

Are you looking for a weapon to go out into the forest?

你在寻找进入森林所需要的武器吗?

There may be one in the old house northeast of the village.

在村子东北角的旧房子里可能有一把。

But it's been abandoned since...

但是那间房子已经被遗弃了,自从。。。

...

。。。

I'd rather not talk about it for now...

我最好现在不要提起这件事。。。

Try to track down old man Pol, he's got the key.

试着找到老人Pol, 他有钥匙。

But watch yourself! He's not the most easy-going sort, especially if you bother him while he's fishing...

但是当心!他不是最好相处的那种人,尤其是当你在他钓鱼的时候打扰了他。


右侧书柜:

"The Merchants Illuminati of Genova"

- by Dr T. Conspiracy

《Genova商人先知》

- T. Conspiracy博士




本文禁止转载或摘编

-- --
  • 投诉或建议
评论