

[Emily] But she was right, Sera
可她没有错,昔拉
She showed us a soul can improve
她向我们展示了灵魂可以变善
He saw the light, Sera
他看到了光明,昔拉
Checked all the boxes that you said would
他的表现满足了你的达标清单
Prove a person deserves a second chance
证明了值得给一个人机会改过向善
Now we turn our backs, no second glance?
如今我们却背转身态度冷淡
事情并不像你想象的那么简单
[Sera] It's not as simple as you think
事情并不像你想象的那么简单
Not everything is spelled in ink
并非一切都如白纸黑字一般
[Charlie] It's not fair, Sera
这不公平,昔拉
[Vaggie] Careful Charlie keep a cool head
夏莉小心 保持头脑冷静
No! Don't you care, Sera?
不难道你真不关心,昔拉?
That just because someone is dead
这些人虽已丧命
It doesn't mean they can't resolve to change their ways
不表明他们不能有改变的决心
Turn the page, Escape infernal blaze
逃离地狱烈焰从此改过自新
[Sera] I'm sure you wish it could be so
我相信你希望能够这样
But there's a lot that you don't know
但有很多事你并不知详
[Lute] What are we even talking about?
我们为何大费周章
Some crack-whore who fucked up already
讨论一个无药可救的吸毒男娼
He blew his shot like the cocks in his mouth
他没像把握住鸡巴那样把机会抓在手掌
This discussion is senseless and petty
这讨论琐碎又荒唐
[Lute and Adam together] There's no question to be posed
没什么值得探讨他很邪恶就是这样
He's unholy, case closed
没什么值得探讨他很邪恶就是这样
Did you forget that "Hell is forever"?
“地狱是无期徒刑”难道你已遗忘?
[Adam] A man only lives once, We'll see you in one month
一个人只能活一趟,一个月后我们会去探望
Gotta say, I can't wait to--
不得不说我非常渴望
[Sera] Adam...
亚当…
Come down and exterminate you!
下地狱把你们铲个精光
[Emily] Wait!
等等
[Adam] Shit
糟糕
[Emily] What are you saying? Let me get this straight
你在说什么?我得问问
You go down there and kill those poor souls
你会去地狱杀可怜的灵魂
[Charlie] You didn't know?
你不知道?
[Adam] Whoops!
哎呀!
[Lute] Guess the cat's out of the bag
看来事已漏风
[Adam]What's the big deal?
何必如此较真?
[Emily] Sera, tell me that you didn't know
昔拉告诉我这事你没有份
[Sera] I thought since I'm older
我想着我比你年长这责任该由我担当
It's my load to shoulder
我想着我比你年长这责任该由我担当
[Emily] No.
不
[Sera] You have to listen
你得听我说
It was such a hard decision
我有不得已之处
I wanted to save you the anguish it takes to
我是想让你免于
Do what was required
遭受内疚的痛苦
[Emily]To think that I admired you
亏我对你充满了仰慕
Well, I don't need your condescension
我不需要你高高在上的样子
I'm not a child to protect
我不是个需要保护的孩子
Was talk of virtue just pretension?
难道美德一说只是个幌子?
Was I too naive to expect you
我是不是太过天真
To heed the morals your purveying?
以为你会遵守你所奉行的道德?
[Charlie] That's what the fuck I've been saying!
我一直在说的就是这个
[Charlie and Emily] If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie--
如果地狱是无期徒刑
(Emily!)
If angels can do whatever and remain in the sky
如果天使能为所欲为却依然留在天堂
The rules are shades of gray when you don't do as you say
如果你言行不一那规则就不明朗
When you make the wretched suffer just to kill them again
如果你让不幸之人受苦只为再杀他们一趟
[Charlie] I was told not to trust in angels
有人告诉我不要相信天使
[Adam] By her?
她吗?
[Lute] Hah, she should know
她应该知道
[Vaggie] We should go.
我们该走了
[Charlie] No! Don't you see? We've come so close.
不难道你没看到?我们离成功只一步之遥
Look at them fighting, They're at each other's throats
看看他们争少他们在勾心斗角
[Adam] Don't you act all high and mighty
你别表现得这么高高在上
Did you ever think your little girlfriend might be a liar?
你有没有想过你上了你小女友的当?
[Vaggie gently] Don't, Adam, please!
别说求你亚当
[Adam] What's the fuss?
干吗这么紧张?
Why hide the fact that you're an angel.Just like us?
何不告诉她真相你是天使就跟我们一样