《玛莲妮亚——米凯拉的锋刃》台词合集
御厨团今天的饭
编辑于 2022年04月12日 14:51

I dreamt for so long.

我做了好长的梦(我虚度了悠长的光阴)

My flesh was dull gold...and my blood, rotted.

身体如黄金般褪色,血液陷入腐败

Corpse after corpse, left in my wake...

堆积了不计其数的尸骸...

As I awaited... his return.

就是为了等那个人的到来

... Heed my words.

...好好感受吧

I am Malenia. Blade of Miquella.

我玛莲妮亚,身为米凯拉的锋刃

And I have never known defeat.

战无不胜的理由(我战无不胜)

Wait.

慢着

The scarlet bloom flowers once more

猩红花朵将再一次绽放

You will witness true horror.

见识何为“毛骨悚然”吧

Now, rot!

现在,腐败吧

Your strength, extraordinary...

那股力量...

The mark...of a true Lord...

是为王的气量啊...

O, dear Miquella...

啊,哥哥...

O, dearest Miquella, my brother...

啊,我的哥哥

I'm sorry. I finally met my match...

抱歉,玛莲妮亚输了(背弃了誓言)

cut-off

剑碑上关于女武神的描述

cut-off

女武神套的描述

cut-off

尊腐骑士套的描述

cut-off

在日荫城有关女武神的